03 April, 2007

Kino Escalation - Report aus der Sicht einer Frau


Von Pixi (Playette) aus dem seductionscience.com Forum:

--- CUT ---

Guys, I know its said all the time on here but you really cant underestimate the power of touch on a womans body. I just want to illustrate. Last night I got hooked by a compleate stranger in a bar, and really he was nothing special, not my type, not very good looking, works in the dirtiest scummiest bar in town, I WAS NOT interested at all....

Until he ran his fingers along my throat adjusting my necklace. His fingers straighted the chain then lightly stroked the skin of my chest. BANG. strike one.

I was adjusting the strings on my dress, he said "Nah you tied it crooked, ill fix it" (im sure I tied it perfectly) He pulled my hair away, exposed the back of my neck, stood very close but was a gentleman and just re-tied it, lightly touched my skin, when he said " there, thats much better.." he sortof leaned in and whispered it in a low voice and breathed on my bare neck and in my ear. Strike two.

He touched my hand when he talked, and when he made a point touched the skin on the inner side of my elbow.(soooo sensitive) He payed attention to my crappy jewelrey, pulled my wrist in close and inspected bracelets for a long time, slowly turning my wrist over tracing the jewelry with a strong grip on my wrist with the other hand. flattering + added touch, Strike 3.

"oh I think you have drunk too much, you need help crossing the street. Come on, hold my hand." Pulled me close and held my hand like I was a silly little kid waiting for the lights to change. Held my hand crossing the street, then broke the touch at the other side. I wanted more. Strike 4

I swore he would not get my clothes off. SWORE, NO WAY! I was adament I was not going there. But I have a weakness for back scratches and cuddles. He was great and would tease me, do some and then stop. Once he had me addicted to his touch (about a 10 min back tickle/ massage), he had the power, I wanted more, was aching for touch. He would rub my back then stop all contact. What was i going to give up for him to keep going?? Bastard got my clothes didn't he!...

I read this forum, I knew exactly what was going on, why it was working, tried fighting it. But still it worked on me. So there boys, I just watched, someone too young, not very good looking, not that smart, not my taste at, I watched myself crumble before him. Im shocked.

Ahhh can't really complain, he was good, I loved it, good on him!

See you don't need money,looks or success, you can pull a woman with simply a backrub....

Keine Kommentare: