Mystery analysiert ein Daygame Video:
These are merely CONSIDERATIONS for your next set:
1. You hovered before entering the set. They KNEW you were about to perform “a pickup”.
2. Lower your drink. This is a subconscious defensive posture. It conveys low value.
3. The set was approached too directly. Over the shoulder and greater distance would have preserved your value and their comfort level upon entry.
4. Too many Ahh’s. Replace with silent pauses instead. You came off nervous … and that telegrahed that you believed they had value. You gave them too much too soon. They didnt earn your high value assessment.
5. at :38 you should have body rocked out. There were no FTCs. (False Time Constraints) Body rocking is a non verbal FTC where it appears as if their value isnt high enough to keep your interest.
6. They are laughing (which is great). And at :45 one of the girls threw a neg (which is normal), but it wasnt handled correctly. When you get an IOD, consider responding with an IOD (perhaps a non verbal body rock out - that would have been enough as you snip the convo and stack to a new thread).
7. right before 1:00 it appeared as if you were TRYING to keep the convo going. Consider learning multiple thread theory and integrating it into your game. it protects you from losing value in this way. (Its also what natually occurs when people are in genuine rapport).
8. at 1:00 she says she doesnt like cheese. This is a neg. When you receive such an IOD this soon into set, consider responding with an IOD then stack immediately to a DHV routine. Instead, you actually take her thread and reward her. You lost value there and in fact lost ground.
9. at 1:10 the bacteria thing (which was situational humor and your going situational this soon into the set compromised it). consider riffing only after you are locked into the set (usually 3 minutes in you will be able to steal the yellow shirt girls spot to lock in).
10. You waited for a response right after instead of adhering to the THROW and GO rule of negging. Throw the neg then immediately stack to another routine or continue a previous one so they dont respond to the neg. if they do … well, you get what you got … a value loss.
11. By 1:10 it is apparent you value them … even though they havent earned it. consider learning body rocking and microcalibration.
12. be more animated and have more energy and inflection in your voice. good pacing on your delivery however.
13. by 1:23 you are continuing a thread that should have been snipped. We call this MILKING YOUR ROUTINE. it seemed to be an “in the now” thread. this telegraphs you are TRYING to keep the convo going. resolved with a stack of routines in your head to rely on and a multiple threaded delivery.
14. at 1:24 you steppeed forward and her body responded with a step back movement. this is a part of microcalibration and wasnt even recognized. remember, you can body rock out and even take a few steps away from them to deliver IODs while still DHVing. this didnt happen.
15. at 1:46 you are STILL on a thread that wasnt girl relevant and didnt hit home in the first place. best to stop milking and snip and stack instead. at this point they are simply observing your pickup.
16. you didnt select a target (even if it were an arbitrary selection) and embed the needed social tention by delivering a vault of well deserved negs into the set by this time. you basically went from open to comfort material rather than attraction. you skipped steps. first comes attraction and then your willingness to spend time with people despite the fact that they didnt deserve your interest.
17. you didnt demonstrate a willingness to walk away at any time.
18. by 2:15 your milking has compelled them to begin girl coding eachother. you didnt notice this. you could have called them on it … and by now you could have demo’d a willingness to walk away at least once if not twice by now and had several threads opened for protection from the dreaded pregnant pause.
19. hair touching is an IOI (its hardwired into humans just like apes - its a self conscious preening action we all do) but yours (which they felt) wasnt earned at that point). 2:52
20. the dreaded WEATHER THREAD reared its ugly head at 3 minutes in. Consider keeping that from ever entering into your set again. it conveys “I have nothing interesting to say but Im trying to keep a convo going because you hold value for me … even though you dont deserve it). this is what many who dont already possess all the value they need from others. it telegraphs … boy am I single.
21. 3:20 in, no target is selected, no tension is established, and the girls … who know eachother and generally dont cover the weather thread with eachother anymore, are merely indulging in the convo to still assess your potential value. no DHV spiked material, no willingness to walk away, no conveying how you wish to be treated and are treated by others.
22. however, great smile … its too bad its on constantly. its POLITE SMILING … and that hides INTENT. the purpose of smiling upon entry is to merely demo your initial emotional state so they know you are non threatening. you did that which was perfect … and then you didnt convey a willingness to EMOTE. you hid your moment to moment emotions. this was just a polite exchange and by 3 minutes in you should have locked into the set.
23. if you demo’d a couple body rock outs, you could have already initiated playful and non sexual kino. in fact, by this time 3:20 … you could have COMPLETED the attraction phase, performed kino based compliance tests, recieved 3 INDUCED IOIs and moved forward into QUALIFYING the target (while keeping the 2set together - as you cant alienate the obstacle by paying attention only to the targert). who IS your target. even if you systematically triggered your target’s attraction mechanism by this time, the girls themselves dont know who you have interest in.
24. at 3:26 you went “situational” again. “any good bars in town” is a thread that needs to be killed from your repetoire. its neither a DHV story nor a qualifier. Its just a “trying to keep the convo going” thread. in fact this thread inherently contains a DLV (demo of lower value). it says, “Im single and have no social circle already to help me out.” consider conveying threads that elude to your “needing nothing from anybody. Im living the life and need nothing.”
25. formal intro at 3:40 is a STRONG IOI. body rocking would have gotten them chasing you but instead you are doing the chasing. this is a DLV. you are the type of guy who NEEDS them and they FEEL it. at least you are respectful and while by this time they are underwealmed they are at least polite. again, stuck in comfort before attraction mechanisms have been hijacked.
26. at 4:05 the one in the yellow is engaging (an IOI). their drinks are so high they are in DEFENSIVE but CURIOUS mode. if only you had better DHV spiked routines to rely on. consider a DHV storytelling workshop to prepare for this inevitable moment. To get a woman interested in you you must BE interesting. that is, to sequence several interesting facts or stories together to that the quanity of interesting material makes them think its not the material that is merely interesting, but the man delivering it. by this time, you could have built tention with negs at a target (which I STILL dont know which it is) and qualified and released the tention, kino escalated to comfort touching - hell even a hug with a calibrated roll off for value protection - to get the girls to chase you … and locked into the set or better, getting them to come sit with you and perhaps introducing them to your friends … afterall the camera IS there)
27. by this time the efficiency of the pickup is compromised (4:24) and it is quite apparant the pua is actually untrained, has no clue what they are doing … the girls are girl coding again) … and well … no need to see the rest. this set is now botched. the first impression is this: this man is NOT preselected by other women.
at 8 minutes in you ack for a number. Pro PUAs understand the truth of typical PU scenarios: it takes on average 25 to 40 minutes from meet to SOLID #. this was premature time wise alone, but moreso, it was begging. you didnt choose a target, build attraction … the girls were NOT chasing you … basically this was a PRACTICE SET. what did you learn? you need DHV material ready to go in your head to deliver, you need to learn kino escalation, compliance testing, and because you went situational you didnt even get specific stories run for experience.
the # was given only because you were polite and its easier to blow you off on the phone than in person. Imagine if you could have sat with them for 40 minutes instead. they werent going anywhere. you just didnt have material ready to go to run long enough. nightclub training gives you much experience in little time, so that when you are in a daygame situation, you have already trained in a dojo and your day sets will KILL.
OK, this is my last consideration for you: there are 4 DHV spikes that should be repeatedly delivered within your attraction material (which didnt occur ONCE!) they are: that you are preselected by other women, that you are the leader of men, that you have a willingness to emote, and that you are a protector of your loved ones. girl relevant material with embedded DHV spikes along with a willingness to walk away that is systematically DEMO’d … will get you virtually every girl.
Hope this helps. good luck in your training. Best of luck.
Mystery - founder of the Venusian Arts.
PS: I am NOT with The Mystery Method. I know, I know.