27 Oktober, 2006

What I learned

"It is now time to share some of the secrets I found on my journey.

I remember seeing this guy in a club. He would never approach the hot girls. He was always talking to the hot girls friends and often the guys, but he always went home with a hot girl.

What did he do?

I now understand what he did. He approached her group and ignored her. She now got interested as he was not showing her the attention all other guys do "why not" she asked her self. He then had fun with her group and it is human behaviour to seek approval form others, and as she is the only one not getting in on the fun, and you are the provider of fun she will seek your attention.

Also as women get attracted to the leader of a group, if you can display that you are leading her group of friends, and making them like you she will feel attracted to you. You now have the highest social value, and that is what triggers attraction.

So what do you do on the street or in a coffee shop when she is not with her group?

This is actually a bit more difficult as you do not have her group to help you spark attraction.

You can still do it. You will need two tools. One is to show her something interesting that will hook her interest, and two is to create comfort for her to give you her details.

For fast comfort mirroring works wonders. We teach this in dept in our workshops. It is a way to communicate with the subconscious mind and make her feel comfortable without her realising why.

Attraction is not enough as she may give you her number when she is attracted, but she will not feel comfortable returning your calls unless you also created some comfort, so she feels she knows you.

The first things I changed were my body language and leading. My body language I tried and tested, and when I started to lean back and take up more space women started responding in a new way to me. I also started to lead and tell them what we would be doing that day instead of asking them. This took me from becoming "the friend" to a woman actually jumping me in my car to make out with me.

I then started to have more fun and be playful. I would play silly games like when I was a kid and they loved that. I seemed so relaxed and was not trying to impress them. Whenever I got in to the mindset that I had to impress women I would become their friend. When I was in the mindset "I am here to have fun" I would end up sleeping with them. I understood that you do not have to be the bad boy. You just have to not try to impress them and act as if they are more worth then you are because that is not attractive.

Let's finish up for this time and I will get back to you with some more secrets about what I discovered on my journey"

TomCat
The School of Seduction
2nd Floor, 145-157 St.John Street
London
England EC1V 4PY
United Kingdom

Keine Kommentare: